, , ,

What's New: MAC Hang-Up and MAC Dubonnet

21:58


What's New: MAC Hang-Up and MAC Dubonnet..



 Guess who's back?! :)
So sorry I haven't really been blogging. Unfortunately I had issues with my memory card and adapter so I lost all the pictures taken that I was meant to blog about *sigh*. 
I've gotten a new adapter so things are okay for now but I couldn't retrieve any of the pictures.
Now everything is sorted, I should be blogging more regularly! 
This time I am actually going to start saving back ups of my images. I don't know why I didn't before.

Yesterday I got myself two MAC lipsticks. Those who follow me on twitter probably saw me tweet and a while ago I mentioned wanting 'Hang-Up'.
I've really been into this whole vampy look makeup trend lately so I thought I'd add some vampy-ish colours to my collection.

MAC Dubonnet
MAC Dubonnet is described as a "deepened claret" on their website and I would say that description was pretty much what it is. It is not as bright and blue-based as Ruby Woo so those looking for something more subtle and want to play it safe, this would be a good shade to go for. 
This lipstick applies opaque with just one swipe!

Finish: Amplified  
Collection: Permanent

MAC Hang-Up

 MAC Hang-Up is a beautiful deep berry colour which has a slightly glossy finish as it is a cremesheen lipstick. Out of all the cremesheen lipsticks that I own from MAC, I would say this one is by far the most pigmented. 
I love cremesheen finishes as I feel as though they are the least drying out of all MACs finishes.
Though this lipstick is permanent, it appears in the 'Iced Delights Nail & Lip Bag/Pure Drama' kit.
This shade is also very similar to 'What Joy!' lipstick from the Glitter and Ice Holiday Colour Collection.

Finish: Cremesheen
Collection: Permanent

Swatches: 
Left: Dubonnet, Right: Hang-Up

Both lipsticks retail at £13.50


I actually wore Hang-Up today so my next post will be a FOTD featuring the lipstick.


Don't forget to enter my giveaway!



You Might Also Like

1 comments

Popular Posts